Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Inspiration - Fiber Art Jewelry

My usual reaction to most fiber art jewelry is, "Wow - that's really cool looking but I can't imagine actually wearing it!"  I've been searching for small gift ideas, though, and found three that are intriguing - beautiful and wearable!

Leslie Andersen has a great tutorial on how to make these braided fabric charm bracelets.  These would be fun to personalize for gifts!


I love the millefiori look of these fabric pins by Meg Hannan!  They use scraps of fabric and trims and, best of all, she tells us how to make them here!


I'm not sure if I've ever seen crocheted jewelry that I've loved until this piece by Sigrita on Etsy.  Unfortunately no instructions, but it is for sale!  It's done in linen, which seems perfect for these delicate leaves.


Happy Creating!  Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment